Remote/local operation of heat treatment unit including temperature registration
- remote operation of heat-treatment units with smartphone, tablet and windows PC.
- combines temperature control with temperature registration.
- fixed temperature or programmed ramp-up to holding temperature in °C/hour
- for both new and upgrading existing heat-treatment units
- temperature recording via internal modem on cloud-based LogOnline service.
If you still need or have to use a recorder: check our temperature recorders including calibration certificate and built inside rugged stainless steel housing in RAL colour to your specification.
Easy local and remote operation
The EasyHeat can be operated in a very easy and comfortable way:
- local operation with touchpanel
- remote operation with smartphone/tablet/windows PC
- operate 6 channels separately or simultaneously
To pre-heat temperature with or without ramp-up
- ramp-up programming for each channel in °C/hour
- by setting the value to 0°C/hour the temperature setpoint goes immediately to the desired pre-heat temperature without ramping up.
- channels temperature control: 6
- channels temperature recording: 6
- profile programming:
- ramp-up temperature in °C/hour to end temperature for welding
- fixed temperature setting for pre-heating for welding
- change temperature and ramp-up while running: yes
- temperature recording: cloud-based on LogOnline with optional account
- remote operation with smartphone/tablet/windows PC: yes
The EasyHeat system consists of
- rugged Japanese Pro-face touchpanel that can be operated locally and remotely with smartphone/tablet or windows PC.
- 6 Japanese RKC Instrument RB temperature controllers with communication to the touchpanel
- remote access modem (secure access with password and VPN tunnel)
- optional LogOnline account for temperature registration
How does it work?
Maintenance free thyristormodules to replace Albright relays
The Albright contactors can have welded contacts (with unwanted rise of temperature during a post-weld heat-treatment) and need maintenance over time.
To create a better solution, CasCade developed compact 6 channel 136A 480Vac thyristor unit modules, to replace these Albright relays with a more reliable and rugged solution that needs no maintenance.