- load type (specify at ordering): resistive, long-, medium- and short wave infrared (IR)
- maximum load current: 35-90A
- maximum load voltage: 480Vac or 600Vac
- firing modes: single/half cycle
- many control modes:
- open loop
- power (VxI)
- MODBUS RTU RS-485 interface
- integrated fuses
- heater break alarm to diagnose partial or total load failure + thyristor short circuit
- communication module for
- ProfiNET and MODBUS RTU or TCP slave
- ProfiBUS and MODBUS RTU or TCP slave
- Ethernet/IP and MODBUS RTU or TCP slave
- MODBUS TCP and MODBUS RTU slave
- SCADA/HMI screen. Up to 24 slaves can be connected
Click here to request a quotation for the REVO PB.
3 independent 1 phase channels sharing the same phase connection
How to tune 3x REVO PB to have 9 channels balanced on 3 different phases
Power network quality
The insertion of unsynchronized loads on the power line can cause disturbances, such as:
- fluctuations in the mains voltage (flickering)
- overheated power cables.
- high frequency noise
With the special power control algorithm harmonic components are significally reduced.
Optimization of energy costs
Thanks to its control strategy and distribution of the required power management in multizone loads, the REVO PB keeps the power factor value close to 1.
A low power factor, high frequency waveform distortion and increase in harmonic components lead to an increase of the costs of consumed energy.
With the power optimization algorithm in the REVO PB, a reduction of energy costs is obtained.