The RKC Instrument SB1 is a temperature controller that is specially developed for semiconductor, process and laboratory heat-tracing applications.
- Built-in 230Vac 7A solid state relay SSR for driving a heat-tracing jacket (resistive load).
- fitted with a MODBUS RTU RS-485 interface as standard
- Can be installed in various ways, like local installation near the vessel or pipeline, or on a DIN-rail.
Click here for a quoation for the SB1.
Various ways of installation incl. DIN-rail
Only connect 230Vac power, heating-jacket and interface
Easy to operate with the frontpanel
The SB1 controller can be operated in an easy way from the frontpanel. The controller is also fitted with a service port for quick and easy configuration with a laptop/desktop.
MODBUS RTU RS-485 communication with host
The SB1 temperature controller is fitted with a MODBUS RTU RS-485 interface as standard. With this the heat-tracing can be remotely monitored and operated from the central control room of the plant. A power optimization algorithm reduces peak power by synchronizing the SB1 modules together.
With the COM K2 you can connect you controller to an USB port of your laptop/desktop. With this the controller can be configured quickly and easy.
Optional HMI/SCADA touchpanel
- Optional HMI/SCADA touchpanel for easy operation/monitoring.
- Multilanguage operation
- Password protection on various operation levels
- Can also be accessed remotely via smartphone/tablet and windows PC.